Saturday, March 21, 2009

Un-Model Essays 2009: My Best Friend V2

Everyone needs a friend. My best friend is Ninny Ning Kom Pok. She is short and round with small eyes that squint through rose-tinted glasses. She loves to laugh, and her loud guffaw can often be heard throughout the school.



Ninny enjoys reading. Her favourite book is “100 Model Essays For School”. That is also my favourite book. We often sit together to discuss the various essays. One of our conclusions is that the authors of model essays only befriend smart people. This is because we have noticed that essays of “My Best Friend” always give descriptions of top achievers in class that help all the students with their homework.



Neither Ninny nor I fall into this category, but we are still best friends. She is always there for me to share in my joys and sorrows, and to help me when I am in need, as I am for her. I am very lucky to have Ninny for a friend.

No comments: